Planning your wedding is an exciting and time consuming task. Every detail is important and must be absolutely perfect. When you have so many details to attend to it is possible that some slip your mind, and for many people this tends to be the entertainment.
If you forget to book wedding DJs NJ you could have a problem on your hands. NJ wedding DJ reviews indicate that last minute bookings often lead to inexperienced DJs or those who simply aren’t worth your money.
When looking at wedding DJ prices NJ you will find there is a broad range of prices and a broad range of available wedding DJs New Jersey.
There are a few things to keep in mind when hiring a disc jockey NJ.
– You want a person or company that is always professional and experienced. New DJs can be nervous or unable to really pull the crowd into the party. Don’t let that happen at your wedding.
– Always ask to see samples, either video or in person. Written testimonials can be faked, but live or videotaped performances cannot.
– Make certain you will be allowed to choose the playlist and that the DJ has a broad selection of music. It’s the broad selection that often makes a DJ preferable to wedding bands NJ.
– To really rock things out you may want to consider hiring 2 DJs. Sure one DJ can be entertaining, but when you have 2 DJs on stage they can often play off each other and provide much more entertainment value for your guests than simply spinning wedding music NJ style.
– Most important, look for a DJ who is personable and who has your (the customer) best interests as their main priority. A DJ who will go the extra mile for you is often preferable to even the most experienced DJ. The DJ should be able to interact with you and your guests as if they have known them (and you) for years.
These few small things will ensure that your DJ makes your wedding a hit and that your guests will remember the reception for years to come. To see what we have to offer in terms of professionalism, experience and entertainment value, give us a call today, before it’s too late and you end up settling for one of those other guys.