Black tie, wonder wonderland, tropical sports, or Broadway; all these are wedding
themes. Many people choose to have a theme that they incorporate in their wedding to
show off their personal style. At the top of the list is the idea of a destination wedding
and if it is to somewhere tropical, the theme is definitely a key to planning the event.
Wedding planning is so stressful to start with and it takes months and months of
planning. Recently, themed weddings are becoming more popular for many brides while
others still are not into having a theme. Either way you decide, you need to stick to your
decision. The boundaries of having a complex or simple theme is your choice and
limited to your ideas and imagination of how you picture your prefect wedding to be.
If you think about it, all weddings have a theme that gives the affair balance. This can be
as simple as just colors and style of the venue, and by adding your own touches enables
you to create as much of a theme as you chose. The theme enhances your personal love
story for your guests will remember your wedding for a long time to come.
Even though themes can be restrictive with a plan to incorporate so many elements, you
don’t need to go crazy to create a prefect wedding.
Here is a list of reasons why you should have a themed wedding:
1. A Theme acts as a guide to create a central plan that has direction in order to research
your wedding details
2. A Theme gives you greater control over the process because you know what you like or
dislike; therefore you can include everything you like!
3. A Theme helps create a story based on the couple
4. A Theme shows off your style and your wedding is a personal affair
5. A Theme can tie it all together to make planning easier
6. A Theme sets you apart from others
7. A Theme lets guests enjoys a unique experience that they will remember
8. A Theme helps your guests will know more of your tastes and this can help them pick a
specific type of gift
9. A Theme is still in your budget
10. A Theme may let you enjoy the wedding and planning more!
It is after all, your wedding, and you should be able to do what you are most comfortable
with. What bride doesn’t want to feel unique on her wedding day? And remember, don’t
be upset if you pick a theme and everything doesn’t line up with the theme. It’s your
wedding and you can have freedom to do with it as you please.
Any bride and groom would be happy to know that their wedding with be one of a kind!