The 12 month, super beautified, beauty timelineMarch 21, 2017
Say “I Do” to These Useful Wedding APPsMarch 23, 2017
Wedding season is around the corner and the list of things to make your day magical may seem endless. The very first steps to planning your wedding are to become organized and to grasp the most inspiration to help you create the best ideas. Bridal shows have become a very popular event showcase for brides to attend to get the most insight on new wedding trends and ideas to plan their perfect wedding. It is a type of event that can be described as a one-stop shop for all your planning needs such as deciding what caterer to hire, rentals, wedding favors, music, photo booths, what venue to choose, to try different makeup trails, and much more. Experiencing a bridal show will help you vision every last detail and you will definitely feel more confident when planning your perfect day.
Here are 7 helpful tips on what to expect and how to get you prepared for the big show:
- Snack it up prior to the show: Before venturing out to the show make sure to eat a small meal beforehand so that you have the most energy to fill that brain the best ideas possible. Catering companies will also be in attendance so it is a good idea to leave some room to try different wedding desserts and dinner portions that you may like to sample or purchase for your wedding reception.
- Get there early! Bridal shows are known to have large crowds and hundreds of brides. A good way to avoid large lines at the door is to get there early. It will save you time to check-in to the event. Many products will be available at a discounted price or even free so the early birds will definitely be the first ones to grab the best products and essentials such as various wedding favors. Also make sure to have cash or checks on hand since many bridal shows will not accept debit or credit cards.
Click to RSVP. Be present to win a free mirror booth rental.
- Wear comfortable shoes & dress casual: Since many vendors will be in attendance there will be various booths and tables to visit that will be offering services so it is for sure a good idea to wear comfortable shoes since you will be doing a lot of walking around especially, if you plan to stay for a few hours. Dress designers may also be in attendance so dressing comfortable will be more efficient for you to try on various wedding gowns.
BONUS!! Make a wedding email!! You don’t want your personal email to get bombarded by emails from tons of different vendors!!
- Bring a large bag or backpack with you: By bringing a little carry-on with you will assist you in carrying all items home that you collected during the show. Many brochures, bridal magazines, and product essentials will be handed out so having a bag with you will be more comfortable rather than having to carry everything in your hands. It can most definitely aid you in grabbing more items as well.
- Be prepared to get great advice! Make sure to bring a camera or a notepad so that you can jot down all the great ideas you will see while strolling through the bridal showcase. Taking pictures can help you decide what goes great with your color scheme and theme. It is also wise to bring your best girlfriends, your family, and even your fiancé so that all of you can bounce your ideas off one another as a team, share opinions, and most importantly to making the best decisions for your wedding. It is another way to keep you from making any unfavorable decision.
- Bring pre-print labels: Make pre-printed labels that display your address, name, phone number, and email. This is an excellent way to be even more efficient when filling out vendor info cards and to make sure that you can visit as well as chat with the most vendors as possible. It will save a tremendous amount of time since you won’t have to be writing out each info card for vendors.
- Don’t Stress, Have a Blast Instead! Last but not least and most importantly make sure to have fun! Bridal shows are entertaining, enjoyable, and should leave you feeling stress-free so it is a time to rejoice in the fun. Another plus about bridal shows are the great giveaways and possible prizes that many vendors raffle off to potential clients. This can be anything from wedding gowns, wedding essentials, earning all inclusive romantic honeymoon vacations, to even getting your makeup and hair done for free on your wedding day. Who doesn’t love free gifts? It doesn’t get any better than that! So take advantage and attend a bridal show to increase your odds of planning the wedding of your dreams! You definitely won’t be sorry you took the time out to join the fun.
Come join Mystical Entertainment Group April 23rd, 2017 for our very own Bridal Show at the NJ Wedding & Event Center!
You will be more than happy you came to join us at our glamorous event! Hope to see you all there J